AllPoints Midwest is being developed as one of the premier modern bulk distribution parks in the Midwest. The park includes 950 acres of land to be improved with more than 13 million square feet of modern bulk distribution space.
As Plainfield’s newest and largest modern bulk distribution park, AllPoints Midwest offers unparalleled intermodal transportation opportunities, and an efficient and cost-effective alternative to overcrowded distribution centers located in Chicago and other Midwestern markets.
- Premier location for the next generation of distribution center space
- Direct access to adjacent Hoosier Inland Port, with intermodal rail service to and from Los Angeles / Long Beach and east coast ports
- $446 million in new development and infrastructure
- Located less than two miles from the Indianapolis International Airport
- Front door entrance to Ronald Reagan Parkway and two miles to I-70
TENANTS & CLIENTS
- Prime Distribution Services
Developer and Construction Manager at-risk
JRA Architecture, LLC