Located at the western edge of Purdue University, The Convergence provides working space for collaboration among thought-leaders, Purdue faculty, researchers, business leaders and policy makers that will drive solutions to societal challenges.
A 145,000 square foot modern office building, The Convergence is designed to meet today’s evolving company culture with flexible floor plans, abundant natural daylight and graduated space growth options to accommodate business expansion.
- Modern, 28,545 SF open floor plates designed to foster creativity and collaboration
- Abundant daylight throughout the building
- Flexible expansion/contraction capabilities to ebb with today’s evolving work environment
- Ground floor suite options with connectivity to outdoor space
- Energy-efficient building systems
- Immediate access and visibility to State Street
- Signage opportunities
- Large atrium and common spaces for community and inclusiveness
- Amenities may include on-site café and event/conference space
- Community conference room space
- Abundant parking to accommodate tenant requirements
Convergence First Floor