As the director of marketing, Erin ensures the development, construction and asset management teams have the resources necessary to communicate Browning’s expertise and ability to deliver on the objectives of clients and partners. Her understanding of marketing principles and project management allows her to coordinate internal and external stakeholders to implement marketing and branding strategies for the company and Browning’s projects.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Creation of presentations, printed, video and web-based collateral material
- Developing company/project-focused marketing and branding
- Planning and implementing special events and campaigns
- Leveraging social media platforms to reach target audiences
- Indiana University, B.S.
- Leadership United, Class of 2020
- Google Analytics
- American Marketing Association, Member
- Indiana Construction Roundtable Foundation, Board Member
- People’s Planning Academy – City of Indianapolis, Planning Ambassador
- Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, Board Fellow, Development Committee
- The Patachou Foundation, Lead Volunteer
- Indianapolis Parks Foundation, Greener Committee
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer