John’s role as Vice President of Development is to make sure deals are structured to everyone’s best interests – and, most important, to manage the details so clients don’t have to. As someone who earned degrees in both finance and law, John’s naturally wired for this job. John has been directly involved in the leasing and development of over 8.2 million square feet of industrial buildings. John was also directly involved in the disposition of those assets as investment sales in excess of $500,000,000. From the small details to closing large transactions, clients can be confident John has it covered.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lease and purchase & sale agreement negotiation
- Speculative, BTS and infrastructure project delivery
- Land pursuit, due diligence and entitlements
- TIF bond allocation area management and incentive negotiation
- Valparaiso University School of Law, JD
- University of Dayton, B.S.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- NAIOP of Indiana, Board Member, President Elect
- Indiana Bar, Member
- Indiana Golf Foundation, Board Member
- Hendricks County Economic Development Partnership, Former Board Member
- Immaculate Heart of Mary, Parishioner
- Indianapolis Neighborhood Housing Partnership, Volunteer