CFO Matthew Lesher makes sure Browning has its financial house in order so it has the resources to deliver successful projects for its clients and the firm. A CPA who oversees the firm’s cash flow and asset management, Matthew secures financing for company projects, handles financial reporting for Browning and related entities, and focuses on ensuring that Browning continues to be a mid-sized firm that punches above its weight.
- Indiana University Bloomington, Maurer School of Law, J.D.
- Indiana University Bloomington, Kelley School of Business, B.S.
- Indiana Bar, 2005
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Inactive, 2001
- Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), Basketball and Volleyball Coach
- The Catherine Peachey Fund, Legal and Business Advisor