As Browning’s Chief Development Officer, Mark ensures the firm’s office, industrial and land development teams deliver on their opportunities. His experience managing large, complicated projects has given him a broad skillset and deep understanding of clients’ and partners’ needs and objectives, and his ability to guide mutually beneficial relationships has been a key driver in the success of Browning’s joint-venture partnerships at Airtech Park, Velocity Trade Center parks, AllPoints Midwest and AllPoints at Anson.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Industrial, office and land development projects
- Joint venture structures and partnerships
- Portfolio management
- Financing, underwriting, leasing and construction management
- Butler University, MBA – Finance
- Franklin College, B.A.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Indiana
- The Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Associate Member
- Town of Plainfield Economic Improvement District, Board of Directors
- Franklin College Alumni Association
- Hamilton County Leadership Academy