Developed and Constructed by Browning for the Purdue Research Foundation, Convergence is located in the heart of the Discovery Park District at the western edge of Purdue University. Convergence is where private industry will collaborate with Purdue faculty, students, and one another — where ideas will be turned into discoveries and global challenges translated into innovations and impact.
Conﬁgured to include event spaces, conference rooms, drop-in workspaces, co-working, private offices, and leaseable ﬂoorplates up to 30,000 square feet, Convergence offers a variety of space and place-making options and amenities for a vibrant mix of companies and start-ups to work along side individual entrepreneurs and innovators. Convergence will also be the home for the business development activities of the Purdue Research Foundation including “The Foundry”, technology commercialization, and strategic corporate engagement and collaboration.
- 6,000 SF First floor retail space available (restaurant/coffee/bar)
- 5,000 SF First floor office space available
- 2,000 – 5,000 SF Fourth floor office space available
- 30,000 SF Floor plates on the third and fifth floors
- Carr Workspaces fully private offices, event spaces, conference rooms, to drop-in workspaces, all offering Carr’s signature concierge level service and support services
- Floor to ceiling perimeter walls –natural light throughout
- The latest 5G technology infrastructure and next generation wireless capabilities through-out the building providing tenants with secure, seamless, turn-key solutions to meet their digital, communications, and data storage needs
Convergence Floor Plans