Meridian & Main is a new mixed-use development in Carmel destined to become a focal point of the burgeoning North Meridian corridor. Building 1A is a 15,000 square foot retail building strategically located at the intersection of Meridian and Main streets. This high profile building sits along the evolving 131st Street thoroughfare – currently being re-constructed as the main East/West artery to Carmel. This premier address provides high visibility within the prestigious North Meridian business community and will serve as a key gateway to Carmel’s vibrant downtown renaissance.
- Immediate access to the new US 31 interchange and minutes away from I-465
- 14,319 RSF, demisable down to 2,500 SF
- Expansive glass store front on two facades for increased natural light
- Frontage along Pennsylvania Way and expanding 131st/Main Street
- Outdoor seating available
- Expanded signage options to provide visibility from both Main Street and Pennsylvania Way
- Part of the Meridian & Main mixed use development including office, medical office, and hospital facilities